The mission of the Alberta Education Health and Safety Association (AEHSA) is to promote safe and healthy working and learning environments and the building of effective health and safety management systems in Alberta school boards, colleges and universities. This is accomplished through leadership, sharing of best practices and provision of comprehensive health and safety resources.
Our vision is to have safe, healthy and injury free working and learning environments through the application of effective and continually improving health and safety systems.
- Everyone has the right to a safe and healthy working and learning environment.
- Workplace injuries and illness are preventable.
- Health and safety is a shared responsibility.
- Commitment to timely provision of resources and inspiring others to action.
- Collaboration, shared expertise and continuous improvement.